BDA promotes 19 bankers
BDA Partners announces that it named two new Partners, three new Managing Directors, two new Directors, and 12 other banker promotions, across its nine offices globally.
BDA announced two new Partners:
- Simon Kavanagh, Hong Kong. He joined BDA in 2013, after nine years with JP Morgan. He has 24 years’ M&A experience. His M&A advisory experience covers many sectors, with a particular focus on industrial companies. Simon is Global Head of Industrials at BDA. He has represented clients including Actis, FIS, Navis, Platinum Equity, Thomson Reuters, Unitas and Wolseley
- Anthony Siu, Shanghai. He has 20 years’ M&A experience, focusing on cross-border M&A with an emphasis on Greater China. Anthony joined BDA in 2016, from Robert Baird. He is Co-Head of BDA’s Shanghai office, and Head of BDA’s Financial Sponsors Group in China. He has represented clients including Etam, Fountainvest and Navis, and sold businesses to buyers including DCP, Longreach and Warburg Pincus
BDA announced three new Managing Directors:
- Manoj Balwani, Mumbai. Manoj leads the BDA Technology team in India. He joined BDA in 2019, from Edelweiss. He has 13 years’ tech investment banking experience
- Ryan Jung, Seoul. Ryan joined BDA in 2015, from Macquarie, and has 13 years’ investment banking experience
- Rica Wirianata, Singapore. Rica joined BDA in 2013. She covers Singapore and SE Asia for BDA with a focus on financial sponsors. Previously, she worked for Credit Agricole-Indosuez, ABN Amro, CLSA, and Deutsche Bank
BDA announced two new Directors:
BDA also announced 12 other banker promotions across its global offices.
Euan Rellie, Managing Partner and co-founder in New York, said, “BDA delivered record results for our clients in a challenging environment in 2020. We couldn’t have achieved this without the relentless work and commitment from our bankers. We’re confident that these professionals will deliver optimal outcomes for our clients in the future.”
Andrew Huntley, Managing Partner in London/HCMC, said, “These promotions are the result of dedication, innovation and deep market and sector knowledge, by each individual. We’re grateful to them all.”
Paul DiGiacomo, Managing Partner in Hong Kong, said, “We’re moving into 2021 with a record pipeline, and a solid, well-structured team, across all nine BDA offices.”