BDA Partners is seeking a highly motivated Analyst for its New York office. BDA provides an excellent opportunity to gain an expansive breadth of hands-on experience across sectors focusing on M&A (sellside and buyside) and capital raising.
The prospective candidate will provide project management and execution support on complex transactions and prepare presentation materials to communicate key messages to clients and counterparties. Specific duties will include assistance in the preparation of financial models, valuation analysis, marketing documentation and research.
- Work with clients and participate in the execution of cross-border M&A transactions
- Provide support to senior investment banking professionals to develop marketing leads and ideas to generate new business
- Define and prepare financial and technical analysis for various M&A engagements covering both public and private companies, including buyside, sellside, corporate carve-outs, and cross-border M&A situations
- Assisting senior bankers in process management, e.g. due diligence
- Support negotiations and preparation of key transaction documents including confidentiality agreements, merger agreements, sale leaseback agreements, asset purchase agreements, other ancillary documents and deal marketing materials
- Conduct due diligence and assess seller’s and target’s business plans, growth prospects and financial performance
- Perform valuation analysis and apply diverse methodologies, including comparable company analysis, precedent transaction analysis, leveraged buyout analysis, and discounted cash flow analysis
- Attend and actively participate in meetings with client’s senior team members
- A wide variety of other tasks to support the diverse activities of M&A advisory
Essential ‘Core’ Commpetnecies:
- Strong quantitative and accounting skills
- Experience working on deals through the entire execution phase. Experience working on cross-border mandates welcomed
- Strong client management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong work ethic, a “team player,” organized and high level of attention to detail
- Additional foreign language fluency (Japanese, Cantonese, Korean) welcomed but not required
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to legally work in the United States
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and used only for employment-related purposes. Unfortunately, given the number of applications we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Interested candidates that meet the above qualifications should submit a brief cover letter, CV, and deal sheet to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of HCMC and other Southeast Asia offices and liaise with outsourced service providers
- Plan and coordinate travel itineraries including airline, hotel, meetings and ground transportation
- Set up internal/external conference calls, meetings and events
- Conduct internet and library research on existing and prospective companies
- Prepare and edit correspondence, reports, and presentations
- Fluency in English is a must
- At least 3 years of working experience as an executive administrative assistant or in other secretarial position
- High level verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Bachelor’s degree required
Interested candidates that meet the below qualifications should submit a brief cover letter and a CV to email@example.com.
Interested candidates that meet the below qualifications should submit a brief cover letter and a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Solid accounting, finance or business experience is required, in proportion to the position applied for
- Experience in M&A advisory, strategic consulting, debt restructuring, capital raising, project finance and debt advisory
- Bachelors or Masters degrees from top-ranked universities
- An outstanding academic record
- Strong analytic and critical thinking skills
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Clear, enthusiastic and confident communication abilities (both written and verbal) to correspond with senior corporate executives and clients
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (specifically PowerPoint, Excel, and Word)
We are now recruiting Analyst interns for our Hong Kong office. We will consider interns for 2017 Spring/Summer/Fall/Winter semesters. Our Hong Kong office covers Hong Kong, Southeast Asia and Greater China. Prior experience in finance or banking is highly desirable.
A career with BDA is dynamic and rewarding which provides excellent opportunities for international work, training and career advancement. Given our high quality and growing cross border deal flow, candidates would obtain significant hands on experience and responsibility early in their careers, and have advancement opportunities within the global BDA organization.
Interested candidates should submit a brief cover letter and a CV to email@example.com.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and used only for employment-related purposes. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please visit www.bdapartners.com prior to submitting an application.
Successful candidates will be capable of supporting execution of mergers, acquisitions and divestments as a core part of the deal team. In particular, an Analyst Intern is responsible for:
• Produce work to a very high standard of quality, thoughtfulness and insight within prompt deadlines
– Conduct research and analysis for
– Target profiles
– Industry analysis
– Potential buyer profiles
– Comparable listed companies valuation
– Comparable transactions valuation
• Assist to draft important pitch documents and marketing materials
– Pitch books for potential transactions
– Marketing documents for opportunities, such as teasers, information memorandums and management presentations
• Attend meetings with important clients and counterparties
– Prepare for the meetings, such as writing agendas and descriptions of attendees
– Participate in meetings and add value to the discussions
– Prepare concise, insightful notes on the meeting
• A very wide variety of other tasks to support the diverse activities of M&A advisory
We are specifically interested in candidates who meet the following criteria:
• Highly motivated with entrepreneurial and analytical skills
• An outstanding appreciation for correctness of information and clean, perfect formatting
• Clear, confident communication abilities (both written and verbal) to correspond in a natural, compelling manner with senior executives
• Must have a strong interest in Asia and be keen to develop a career in Asian M&A
• Advanced capabilities in an Asian language would be advantageous
• Fundamental understanding of financial statements and valuation principals and techniques
• Flexibility to travel in Asia
• Superior knowledge of advanced tools in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
• Ability to undertake a paid internship for 3 – 6 months, for Spring/Summer/Autumn 2017, with the possibility to be awarded a full time role as an Analyst following the internship. Exact arrangement to be agreed mutually